ABOUT ME

19:05



Greetings to everybody who likes cooking and would like to know some interesting Spanish dishes, not complicated but in the Spanish style.

As you can see, my name is Hortensia which actually means Hydrange in English. I live near the Mediterranean coast in a big city but not a tourist area.

All my life I have enjoyed cooking, trying new recipes, buying cookery books from different countries, and over the years have tried many new exciting but easy dishes.

I want you all to be able to try real Spanish recipes, and I will try to give easy step-by-step ideas to help your cooking.

And do please realize that Spanish food is a great deal more than paella !

Your questions, problems, ideas, all of these we will be able to share via e-mail.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

CONTACT ME

Subscribe